Sponsored

Monday, November 23, 2009

Thank You :: But You Are Not Invited

So the annual PLDT's Pasasalamat night will ne on the 26th to be held at The Tent (Fort).

They will be giving away a brand new Toyota Vios and P500,000 cash to the lucky raffle winner.

Unfortunately, according to our company's account officer, my name is not on the list... and being not on the list means that my name is not included in the raffle. "But you are free to drop by..." says he, shucks, thank you very much man! Now I can watch in envy as the winner drives off in his new car or receive the humongous amount in that humongous fake checks I often see on TV.

Anyway, sour grape time. I am not a big fan of PLDT anyway. First of all, their internet sucks, and they partnered it with a service support that will just agitate you --- talking bout adding insult to injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment