Sponsored

Friday, November 27, 2009

Looking For Love :: In All The Wrong Places

So love cannot be bought, as many unfortunate human beings learned the hard way. But what if you just want the warmth from another persons body? A kiss from a beautiful lady? A hug? Affection or even passion? What if you are just plain lonely and looking for something which is not even love?

If love cannot be bought then what can my hard earned money buy?

A friend of mine is a certified playboy. You can see it in his gestures when he is checking out ladies. He looks at them like a boy looking at a nice new toy. Eyes glimmering, smiles like he already had his way with them.

He frequents spas with special services, with a big laugh he even told me the slang term for it, "spakol". Some attendants are already his girlfriends. According to him, in these spas you cannot fornicate with the attendants, but he does, they allow him to eff them. Honestly I have no idea how he does it.

When he is not at the spa, he is in a girlie bar somewhere watching nude ladies dancing, tables them if he likes them, then stays there until the place closes for the day. Money is no object.

What is the trade off then? His family ofcourse. He is already married with two kids. He also has a girlfriend at the office for quite some time now. Five years to be exact. And this girlfriend is not letting go of him.

Maybe out of boredom he calls me after office hours and invites me to go out with him, to check out the places that he has been, the adventures he had experienced, and is even willing to pay for me.

But this is not my life. I love to go home early and see the mother of my kids, and especially my child with a smile that can melt the hardest of hearts.

Don't get me wrong, I love sex as much as the next person, but I also fall easily. Some show of affection and caring, a little time and effort, and I will soon be hooked. I don't think I cannot use people the way that he does because I feel too much. At the same time I cannot love someone whose work is giving pleasure to other men, and just imitates love so that you will keep coming back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment